Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Edwards Endorsement Watch - Day 03

Still Nothing but denials of rumors (Elizabeth Edwards Video below) and John being on vacation.



MSNBC: I do want to get you on this issue in terms of the news value. Can you say to me right here on MSNBC that you or your husband will not endorse in the next week? That is correct?

EDWARDS: I would be surprised. Things can happen at any day, as we found out today, a very big day on the political scene. So you never say never, so I don't know that the situation could not happen in the next week that would change our minds. But our current -- my current inclination is not to say any more than I have said. I'm willing to repeat it as many times as people want me to. John would have to speak for himself. He's also on vacation.



No comments: